.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Friday, March 18, 2005
 
Test your booze knowledge. Just try to beat me
Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 125 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (83), and liquor (104).

Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the
bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild
Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know
how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 44% on proof
You scored higher than 99% on beer index
You scored higher than 87% on wine index
You scored higher than 96% on liquor index
Link: The Alcohol Knowledge Test written by hoppersplit on Ok Cupid

99 Bananas. What the hell is that? Sounds like a chick drink to me. And I ain't no chick. At least when it comes to booze of choice. Right, Frank?
Comments:
I hate to brag, but...

Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 139 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (100), and liquor (104).
All right. No more messing around. Your knowledge of alcohol is so high that you have drinking and getting plastered down to a science. Sure, you could get wasted drinking beer, but who needs all those trips to the bathroom? You head straight for the bar and pick up that which is most efficient.

You scored higher than 75% on proof

You scored higher than 96% on beer index

You scored higher than 92% on wine index

You scored higher than 92% on liquor index

...bartending school pays off at last...
 
Let's take a closer look at the breakdowns, here, shall we?

You only have me beat in proof, by quite a bit, I admit, but then, I don't really give a cahootie about proof.

I've got you beat on the rest, pal, so just you watch it.

I'm coming perilously close to having to challenge you to a drink off, and we really don't want to go down that road, now, do we, Frank?
 
haha.. easy killer.. I think you need to look at those numbers again:

Proof:
Viki: 125
Frank: 139

Beer:
Viki: 120
Frank 120

Wine:
Viki: 83
Frank: 100

Liquor:
Viki: 104
Frank: 104

I back down from no contests involving drink. However, with that in mind, I can only imagine that we'll be seeing each other in the emergency room, having our stomachs pumped in ajoining gurneys. Because I know for a fact that we're a couple of salty bastards.
 
"Friendly" drinking contests don't need rules and referees... just a ride home and a cup of coffee when you get there. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger