.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Saturday, February 03, 2007
 
PS2 Sales Likely to Surpass PS3 Sales in 2007 and 2008
Vindicated. That's how I feel. For every conversation I've ever had about the PS3, it's ginormous price tag, and hasty rollout schedule. For that kid in Radio Shack who made fun of me for desiring a Wii instead of a PS3, I say, "In your face." For that co-worker that called the PS3 the "Cadillac of consoles" I say, "DeLorean, maybe." To all of the game developers who dropped their PS3 titles to concentrate on the Xbox 360 and the Wii, I say, "Forward-thinking." The PS3 is in deep doo-doo, and Sony and Blue-ray along with it. And let this be a warning to future generations of console manufacturers on how to take a solid brand and send it straight to the bottom of the ocean.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger