.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Thursday, November 16, 2006
 
I quit my job
So, obvious lack of content here, and that was because I had a 70 hour / week job. But no longer. Although I loved the job, and worked with a great crew, production video game life didn't work out--at least, not when I have an MFA thesis in Creative Writing looming over me. Yes, it is hard to write a novel when all of your time is spent at the job.

So I quit. I'll miss Babaroga, and really appreciate working there.

For the future, I have a work-at-home job doing mobile social networking apps. mpulsemedia.com. Which also means that I'll have more time to write. Thesis-wise, but also to entertain the tubes of the intarwebs.

That is all. Now watch this flash from Whiskas(tm) cat food describing and demonstrating various cat behaviors.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger