.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
 
When you were a kid, was Atari the big thing?
It was when I was a kid. And in eighth grade, my parents went out of town and I had a party while my grandma babysat us, but she was too old to come down into the basement. I just snuck everybody in through the basement window and told them to stay away from the area at the bottom of the stairs, so if Grandma peeked down the stairs, she wouldn't see anything.

So while I was sneaking all these kids in through the basement window, a couple of them accidentally stepped on our Atari and broke it.

My brothers have literally NEVER forgiven me. In fact, I think I'll buy one of those stupid Atari joysticks that have some of the old-timey games inside, and you hook it up to the TV and you can play pong and all, for each of my brothers for Christmas.

And I think I'll buy one for myself, too. So I can do this:

How to make a Joystick out of your Joystick

As seen on Boing Boing.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger