.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
 
PervScan: Genetic Sexual Attraction Syndrome
I'm proud of hating my brother!
There’s such double-standards. Gay people are practically *applauded* for their behaviour, yet “incestuals” are condemned. At least the incest people don’t make a big song-and-dance about what they do. At least they don’t shove it in everyone else’s faces, like gays do. And at least they don’t ponce around in stupid TV shows - “Incest Eye for the Father Guy”.

Comments:
I've never seen a gay person "applauded" for their behavior. I have, however, seen gay people get the crap beat out of them by homophobes.

You think maybe the incest people don't make a big song-and-dance about what they do because they know it's WRONG and DISGUSTING? Of course, that's just my opinion.

I do think my own brothers are hot.

But I don't want to fuck them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger