.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Sunday, September 11, 2005
 
Public Sex Stories
From the article:
Shortly after taking off my wife's blouse and getting her tits out, I noticed a face close to the window... I said, "I think someone is watching us," but this seemed to turn her on and she said turn the light on and let him see everything. I was a bit surprised but did as she said and stripped her completely naked making sure that he could see every part of her exposed body.

She seemed to delight in having her legs wide open and a strange man less than 2 feet away looking at her cunt which at this time was wide open and extremely wet... she then asked me to strip naked and lick her cunt and it was plain that the man outside had been joined by several others who were enjoying the display...

Not that I've ever done this before....
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger