.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
 
What would Flying Spaghetti Monster Do?

Flying Spaghetti Monster
Originally uploaded by vikibabbles.
I'm putting this on my blog, in the sidebar, and I think you should too. Have it link to the site with the open letter. I guess I could put it on the sidebar of DT, but I suppose I should make sure that all contributors are good with it. It'd kinda be like me putting a big crucifix, or a portrait of Jesus, or even Satan for that matter, over in the sidebar, with a link to some crazy Christians.

Edit: Although, it would be kind of hilarious to have a big Crucifix over there that linked to some crazy Satan worshippers, now wouldn't it?

And I believe the weird layout issue that I gloated recently that I'd fixed is back. And I tried to fix it again, but I only knew how to do the one thing, and it's done already. WTF?
Comments:
Nevermind. The weird layout issue went away all of a sudden.

Oh, that's because I fixed it. I forgot.
 
DT proudly supports our Pastafarian brothers and sisters! Definitely put it on the sidebar!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger