.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Friday, August 12, 2005
 
video_mac_hi.mov (video/quicktime Object)
video_mac_hi.mov (video/quicktime Object)


I got this via Boing Boing, my favorite place to get pretty much anything (aside from Daily Traversal, that is).

It's an ode to the Hillbilly. And just when you think they've left out the world's greatest hillbilly, you get a flash. Heh.

It'll brighten your day. Unless you're a hillbilly. Although, if you're a hillbilly, it might just make you proud. Who knows.

Not that I have anything against hillbillies or anything. I mean, to each his own, you know?
Comments:
*Pours a 12oz can of Schlitz out on the curb for my peeps*
 
I'm not sure a true hillbilly would waste 12 oz of Schlitz, my friend. You've officially disqualified yourself.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger