.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Sunday, August 14, 2005
 
...
I have seen some weird shit in my time--REALLY weird shit--but I have never seen anything like this before. I don't know what to do. I think I've seen the most disturbing thing that I'll ever see in my entire life. And I've seen the "Eel Soup" video containing a bowl full of live eels and the willing ass of a young woman. The video linked above has only the caption, "The Goddess Bunny - Los Angeles." I'm really, really sorry.
Comments:
I'm too afraid to click it!

I'll have to have a few cocktails first, and then I'll click it.

Should I click it? Will it freak me out? You know I don't like to get freaked out.
 
It turns out that this is a documentary about a cross-dressing polio victim with a fetish for tap dancing. I saw it somewhere the other day, maybe on Mefi, after I'd posted it here. Now that it's in a little context for me, I'd have to say that I'm a little less intimidated. I mean, it's still ill, but not quite as mysterious.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger