.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
 
MAKE YOUR OWN PRUNO AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.
Steve at The Sneeze made and drank a concoction similar to this-you can go to his blog and check it out (his blog is funny, you should check it out anyway-he likes to eat weird things).

But while Stumbling today, I came across this delicious-looking recipe for Pruno (Prison "Wine").

Whaddaya say, crew? I'd say we were way off base with the coffee pot beer. This might be more our speed.

Kidding! Kidding! DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A REAL SUGGESTION OR AS SOME KIND OF INSANE CHALLENGE. I WILL NOT BE ANY PART OF THIS!

Well, unless you want to do it. Because I'll watch.

MAKE YOUR OWN PRUNO AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.
Comments:
No.. no...
OH HELL NOOO!!!!
Ketchup and oranges!?!?
*hurl*
Count me out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger