.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Saturday, July 23, 2005
 
Bow Down to My Complete Know-it-all-ness
Dearest Frank,

You know what I love most about myself? It's that I can know absolutely nothing about how to do something, but still manage to figure it out.

I give you the excuse that you've been drinking beer for six weeks.

However, I expect that when you see me next, and bow down to my complete know-it-all-ness, you have a rather strong vodka martini in your hand, handing it to me as you bow. And DO NOT spill it on my shoes.

Damn, I'm great.
Comments:
Uh...

Viki: Frank, I'd fix your template for you if I could.

Frank: Go ahead.

Viki: I am God.

?

Anyway, you'll get your martini, no problem.
 
Ha! You're so funny.. and you remind me of myself.
I taught myself php .. not without much blood (from beating my head against the wall) sweat, and tears (of sheer desperation).
A martini for you- dirty, of course
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger