.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Saturday, June 04, 2005
 
Team Lorio
These two Dutch fellas are great. At first I thought that maybe they were film majors with all the montage-fade-sequences. But you can read their bios for more of who they are. The site itself is great. Watch the Lord of the Rings parodies ... some of it is so bad ... and it is in your best interest to stay and watch the credits. Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith. Otherwise, the special features is somewhat entertaining, I’m just in awe of the general quality (but that’s just me maybe).

Then, if you make it through the parodies, go ahead and watch a few episodes of the Yu-Gi-Oh, as it has nothing to do with the show really, just a composite of random images and such thrown together for an almost-storyline. Enjoy.
Comments:
Wow... two people who do stuff just to entertain themselves... and are quite prolific at it. I know about two-dozen people to whom I would recommend taking a bit of inspiration from this. I mean, who would acutally just do stuff instead of bitching about the problems in their life/past/near future? Doing stuff. Amazing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger