.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Saturday, May 07, 2005
 
Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight
Okay, let me just say that you should note where this story comes from. It's being reported by the BBC. I, like most of you, do not trust journalistic integrity these days, so my inner skeptic is buzzing with disbelief that a lion actually fought 42 midgets in Cambodia (and won). But my inner believer really wants to, well, believe that this is true. And why the hell didn't I get an invitation?

Link
Comments:
No CAMERAS?!?!?
When will the Black Market Bootleg film of the event surface? (It HAS to exist. If it doesn't, I'll lose all faith in the Black Market.)

An Ode to the Cambodian Midget Fighting League:

Does size really matter?
We now know, it does.
 
How many hundreds of millions of dollars would they make with an authorized video of this fight? Good grief... where are their priorities??
 
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/a/2005_05_10.htm

Not from the BBC. Just a spoof.
 
sweet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger