.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Thursday, April 14, 2005
 
Remote Control Headless Fruit Flies
File under: Holy Fucking Dogshit...

Some scientists used lasers to stimulate the neurons of fruit flies to get them to do stuff. They then chopped the heads off of the fruit flies and found out that they could still get them to do stuff. That's right: they're remote controlling headless, zombie fruit flies with lasers. They could even get them to fly.

This is the best news I've heard all year.

Link
Comments:
You know, there are moments when I feel like a remote controlled, headless fruit fly.

Then I think, I know who's trying to control me, and why would he want me to be headless? Bwahhhh haaah haah!
(Laughing in a sick, private-joke, perverted like an old lady kind of way)

So then, who is trying to remotely control me as if I am a headless fruit fly?

It must have something to do with the mothership. And the badness.

Don't mind me.

F-can you find out how to brew vodka in a coffeepot? Because THAT is what I need to see.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger