.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
 
Lease Your Body
"Make thousands leasing your body to advertisers!"

That's what the site claims. You sign up, specify which body parts are worth how much to advertisers, then enter a 30-day contract with whatever soulless corporation contacts you. That's about it. The tattoos are temporary, and you set all the rules.

The only thing you have to ask yourself is: is it worth $5000.00 to have the Marlboro logo on your forehead for thirty days?

Link [thanks Rachel!]
Comments:
seeing as i happen to smoke marlboro smokes, why yes. If the answer is A) it's temp. and B) it has a renumeration value I can appreciate, then yes.....my answer is yes. Got a light?
 
Well said. I must say, I'm a bit tempted to try it out myself. However, like the man says, "too good to be true often is." So let me know how it works out ;)

But, let me ask you: What if Trojan brand condoms contacts you for a $5k forehead ad? Marlboro is easy to do, especially in the midwest, it being the Harley-Davidson of cigarettes and all. But how about going to that PTA meeting with Trojanman proudly emblazoned upon your forehead? It's only thirty days after all...

BTW, great article on your blog re: MILF. I about peed my pants reading it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger