.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
 
Funbrain
I don't know how many parents read Daily Traversal, and frankly, judging by our esteemed leader, I don't know how many of our readers should be parents (I know way too much-Mazola? Really. Hmmm).

But I have been led to the true realization of all that the web can be.

Mad Libs online. Plus some other stuff that kids will like and isn't associated with a toy that they'll want when you go to Target for some frickin toothpaste.

Funbrain.com. Go there. Be a kid. It's fun. These are the junior Mad Libs, however. If you want the not-so-junior version, go to Mad Libs. However, this requires dealing with a bunch of java pop up prompts. I like funbrain's junior versions better. Plus, you can type nouns in like poopyhead. Or verbs like fuck, and no one yells at you like your mother would when you made her do madlibs with you way back when.

Oh, and Frank? Can you whip up some sort of java pop up prompt thing that asks me, when I'm about to post, "Viki, have you been drinking?" If I hit no, I can post. If I hit yes, then my computer automatically shuts down until the next morning.

Copernicus
Four hundred years ago people knew little about our
snarky
universe. They thought that the earth was the
center of the entire cocktail and that the sun and all of the
beers revolved around it. But then a/an
Italian named Copernicus discovered the truth.
The earth revolves around the my left breast when I'm wearing a good bra
3049583049\
times a year.

Copernicus, whose last name was Smith, was born
in Warsaw, and he used one of the first drunk
telescopes, which was invented by Viki.
This primitive telescope was little more than two pieces of
orange roughy stuck on each end of a/an toe jam.
In 1600 an Italian writer named Galileo
expanded Copernicus's stupid theories, but during the
Inquisition in Italy he was slippery arrested. After
fucking for six months in jail, Galileo was
forced to eat.

I might have to take a basic grammar refresher course. But I swear, when I gave slippery, they asked for an adjective. Hmmm. However, quite fitting that the first drunk telescope would have been invented by Viki.


Comments:
Every parent should read Daily Traversal. They should read it to their children. Where else will they learn the ins and outs of web development, and the many applications of the word "poop"?

Re drunken Viki: If you don't post drunk, you're fired. :p
 
me and Al did one but it fucked up and lost our data. bitches!!
 
Well, I guess that makes my life easier. Cheers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger