.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
 
Atwood Kansas
Daniel, a resident of Attwood, KS, (which, btw, recently passed some total fag-hating law), gives a proper smackdown to the people there for their stupid, bigoted ways. Here is the email I just sent to him:
Hey, I'm some random guy on the net that ran across your story.. way to take a stand! You have press on metafilter.com, and now on my blog, frankcrist.blogspot.com. You should be proud of standing up for your beliefs and yourself, and fuck all those hoes in your home town. You'd think that those Kansans who exemplify this kind of backwards-thinking have had enough bashing in the media over the years, but it looks like you've just delivered another tooth-busting punch in the mouth for intolerant bigots everywhere. Way to go, and if you ever come to Chicago, you've got a beer on me!

Standing up for sexual orientation rights is the civil rights fight of our generation. You should ask yourself, "What the fuck do I care if GLBT folks want to live their lives?" and, for all the xians out there, truly ask yourself, "Would Jesus really fucking care?" DOUBTFUL.

Atwood Kansas
Comments:
I agree, KJ.
 
I agree with both of you.

Just playing.

Seeing shit like the above really pisses me off. I know pleny of conservative xians (like my entire freaking family) who are actually quite tolerant when it comes down to it. I hate seeing them get sabotaged like these asshats in KS, and I especially hate it when they don't police their own. How could any sane person not think that this was a bad idea? Herd mentality belongs in an earlier, more extinct, period of history.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger