.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Sunday, April 17, 2005
 
30 Qts of beer Pt. 2 1/2
Just returned from the coffee pot beer brewing experiment, had to leave early, before even the first pot was done.

It's called Chocolate Viki Love.

First of all, $4 per jar? Hello-I bought a dozen Ball jars at Jewel for $7.99.

I think we should be actively blogging this, like those blogging geeks who bring their laptops to news conferences and whatnot and blog along in "real time." Maybe next week, for the tasting, that should be what we do. I took a few pictures, and will post them as soon as possible.
Comments:
btw, on the way home, Anthony said, in reference to Frank, "I like that guy." He went on-"sometimes, before I do something I've never done before, I like to picture in my head what it will be like, and I didn't picture it to be like that at all."

I said, "So, you didn't think you'd meet somebody with tatoos up his arms?"

"No," said in a sort of surprised voice. He paused, and said, "I like him. He was cool."
 
I don't think anyone could have pictured that rooster-glove-head trick..haha
 
haha, well tell him I thought he was a chill kid too. *g*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger