.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Friday, March 25, 2005
 
I'm in florida
Now, I had originally thought that I would place some typical "sorry, I'll be on vacation and won't be posting for a couple weeks, like you freaking care" kind of post, but I forgot to do it before I left. And then when I arrived at my parents' condo and popped open my laptop, I discovered that there is a person with a brain in this building that is not in PSV! Someone has an open router, and here I am, connecting to the internet while listening to the ocean outside my window. Yippee for me, yippee for you. Really, though, just yippee for me, because I'm in Florida, and you're not. Well, maybe you are, I really don't know. But I am, and that's all that's important here, now isn't it?
Comments:
Put down the laptop and go out into the sun. :p

Pretty nice in Chicago today.. almost 70 and nice and humid! Ahh, spring.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger