.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Sunday, March 13, 2005
 
I may have a personality disorder...
Well, the way that the phraseology is arranged in the test, *everyone* will have a personality disorder. You can't help but to answer "yes" to questions like, "Do you sometimes feel blah blah blah?" Of course I *sometimes* feel that way.

Anyways, to my admiring fans, know that you are truly dealing with an antisocial, histronically-inclined narcissist. Duh!

DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Moderate
Antisocial:High
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:High
Narcissistic:High
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --



Link [Thanks TCL!]
Comments:
I scored a "low" rating on all of them.

Either I am completely sane, or I am such a highly intelligent (read: narcissist) person that I was able to manipulate the test effectively.

Hmmm. Which is it?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger