.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Monday, March 21, 2005
 
Frank + Time
Methinks someone had a little too much time on his hands today. Really, Frank. If you're that bored, I have a house over here that could use some cleaning. You could redesign my blog, anything. Do I need to get you out of the house?

I got to see KJ today! Yeah! I haven't seen her in nearly a year, except via words on this page. I was happy to see you, KJ!

I went to see Poi Dog Pondering play with the Chicago Simphonietta tonight (I'm sure I spelled Symphonietta wrong, but frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn, I should be in bed) and it was absolutely INCREDIBLE, amazing, unbelievable, unforgettable, glad-I-didn't-miss-it-able. If you're lucky, I'll tell you more another time, but right now Ms. Viki needs to go to bed.
Comments:
Too much time? What's that mean?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger