.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Saturday, January 29, 2005
 
You too can run a Corporate Police State
http://www.nationstates.org --> Jennifer Government's Nation States simulated game...

For those of you who have ever wanted to start up a new Region and a new Nation to play with.

I mean, maybe evil empire is really the way to go, if YOU were the dictator. Or maybe you’d like to try your hand at a compassionate and liberal country. Whatever you choose, you can do it. Come on, I know you want to ...

Comments:
Great. Thanks. Just when I thought I had enough crap to use to waste time what with solitaire, super mahjong, Sims 2, blog perusing and posting, laundry, childrearing, etc., here comes something new.

My country is The Queendom of ScarletBGonia. I soon will rule, and everyone will be sitting around my barren, inhospitable landscape smoking legal pot. Yeah!
 
Frank, KJ, I'm sure you'll see this but I feel compelled by the hand of something to pass it on to you just in case you sleep through an entire day and miss it.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&e=1&u=/ap/students_first_amendment

I just spent a little too much time making deranged and angry comments about it on my own blog.

I'm kind of freaking out here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger