.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Friday, January 21, 2005
 
Journal: Not sleeping...
It hasn't been working. I finally got some sleep last night, but it was from 2:00AM to 1:00PM. Tonight: 4:18AM, and I'm still a) downloading stuff; and b) playing tiny spaceships. I got a lot of sleep last night, but it was that "unhealthy sleep" that you're not supposed to have. I could take a pill, but they kill my body so much that I realize that I can't move my real body in my dreams, so I keep alternating between waking up and not realizing that I'm still in a dream until it's too late, or waking up and no being able to move so I fall back into my dreams of not being able to wake up. Plus I sweat on the pills. Sweaty body + immobile body = bad body. But there's no alternative. I have to sleep. I have things to do tomorrow. But I can't sleep. Argh.

I haven't had restful, healthy sleep in about a week now. I dunno if winter is getting to me in some strange way or what, but tonight I feel like I could kill someone and not even notice.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger