.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Thursday, December 30, 2004
 
the end is in sight
Maybe I'm just not up to speed with some of these things, or else it is no longer important to anyone, and no one cares enough to make a fuss, but over the holiday I saw some movies, and a trailer to Star Wars III: REVENGE OF THE SITH. First I am sad because the voice over is Alec Guinness, and the images are spliced with ones from the new movie and those from eppisodes IV or V. It's a little late in the game I think to try and rip off what was once a good thing. But I suppose I'm just tired of complaining, and will shut up and watch this last movie, just to have some closure.

Comments:
Yeah, it's not like it's really even worth watching, except you know you have to sit through it just to get it over with. Shows a sharp contrast to George Lucas, who's just sitting on his fat ass, crushing his laurels beneath his hemmorhoids, and Peter Jackson, who is an artist at the height of his power and creativity.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger