.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Monday, November 08, 2004
 
Murderess X
Two more entries for "Murderess X" tonight, bringing the total to five, and I'm slightly ahead of my word count. I wouldn't ordinarily post updates here--regular readers can always just check the other blog every other day for updates--but I'm pretty happy with the last two installments, and would very much like to have some readers. They are "Episode 4: Removing Hela", which, for a first draft, I give it a B. But then there's "Episode 5: Bitter Pill", which, all the while I was writing it, I kept saying, "Holy fuck," over and over to myself, with some loud-ass ChroniX Aggression blasting over iTunes radio, and I'm quite happy with it. Unfortunately, to really understand Episode 5, you have to read Episode 4. Please do, and please comment. Today I'm a lonely blogger in search of some attention.

Link

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger