.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
 
The Evil Overlord List
Ah, an internet classic, and also the subject of a NaNoWriMo dare: add something from the Evil Overlord List to your story.

So what is it? Well, aren't we all tired of watching the villains in movies (especially SF movies) make the same mistakes over and over again? This is a list of "The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord."

My favs:
12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
40. I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.
81. If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.

Link

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger