.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
 
School has begun
Traffic has slowed, and can expect to stay slowed, since my very busy life has actually begun, and the holding patter of summer has turned into a blitzkrieg of scholarly attack. I've got about six very active projects and many classes to attend & teach, so I'm going to call it an official semi-hiatus on the pleasure blogging.

However, NaNoWriMo is coming up, and if I don't get too depressed at my progress (or depressed trying to think about my progress beforehand), then I will blog my process in the event as I go. According to the mathematical statistics, I should be able to actually do it this year (year 1: 8000 words; year 2: 22,000 words; year 3: 60,500???)

NaNoWriMo
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger