.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Monday, July 12, 2004
 
Problem with blogspot
Wow, I think I just found a problem with blogspot. I've been using their "blog this" IE toolbar button to blog stuff, but infrequently actually visiting my own blog, therefore when I get big obnoxious titles like the fark item below, sometimes I don't realize exactly what it's going to look like. So today I decide to visit my blog to add the next article (forthcoming) when I see how obviously obnoxious it is to have a long-ass title that is the same as the long-ass link below. Hmm, I thinks, I shall go edit that for bevity because, god knows, my 1.5 readers wouldn't want to be annoyed by such a thing. So I go into the blog management tool to discover that I cannot, in fact, edit that post. It's almost as though that post doesn't even exist. So I'm going to email the admins presently and see wtf.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger