.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Frank

Viki
Saturday, June 26, 2004
 
Dear Santa
All I want for xmas this year is a Pocket Bike. I tried really hard to ignore the impulse to possess one of these nifty little gems as soon as I saw the website. I did. I even didn't write about it for hours and hours in an attempt to curb my appetite for these sexy little toys. But the videos just kept looping over and over again in my mind, like I was there at the track, putting one of those tiny badasses over on the footpeg. I promise to be very good this year (well, within reason), and if you get me the bike I want, weighing in at just over 50 lbs, and barely making a dent in your pocket book at a reasonable $2,560.00, I will be even better next year.

Faithfully yours,

Frank "the Angel of Angels" Crist
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger